Air Shield Heating & Cooling is your reliable air conditioning and heating expert. We provide professional air duct installation and repair services in Palmetto, FL, and the surrounding areas. Quality professional installation of your ductwork can save you thousands of dollars by keeping your energy costs down and extending the life expectancy of your system. Even a small leak in your HVAC system’s ductwork can let air escape making your furnace or air conditioner less efficient, costing you more money on your energy bills.
Ductwork is what channels the airflow through your home. Ductwork may look like a bunch of pipes, but it is much more complicated than that with a lot of planning and calculating to make sure your ductwork works appropriately and efficiently. You could lose up to 30% of your HVAC’s efficiency through leaks if your ductwork is old or doesn’t fit properly.
Here are the ductwork services that we provide to homeowners:
- Ductwork Service
- Ductwork Repair
- Ductwork System Replacement
- Ductwork Sealing
- Ductwork Installation
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Insulated Ductwork for Attics and Crawl Space
- Air Filtration Ducting
- Heat Pump Ducting
- Ventilation Ducting
We have trained technicians with decades of experience that are experts at repairing, maintaining, and replacing ductwork in your home. You are in good hands with Air Shield Heating & Cooling!
We service residential customers from Apollo Beach to Sarasota including Ruskin, Riverview, Sun City, Wimauma, Ellenton, Palmetto, Parrish, Lakewood Ranch, and Bradenton.
Indoor Air Quality
At Air Shield Heating & Cooling, we specialize in indoor air quality through duct system sanitizing, air scrubbers, and UV light technology.
At Air Shield Heating & Cooling, we highly recommend installing an Air Scrubber by Aerus with Certified Space Technology. If you want to protect your family, Air Scrubbers are scientifically proven to clean, deodorize, purify, and protect.
Here are some quick facts regarding this Air Scrubber:
- Reduces indoor air quality risks known as Sick Building Syndrome
- It attaches easily to your specific heating & cooling system
- Uses proprietary light waves along with a specialized catalytic process to keep your home cleaner 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Requires only 18 watts of electricity
- Complies with all Federal EPA, FDA & OSHA regulators including the California Air Resource Boat Regulations
- It has been proven effective in the International Space Station, Ground Zero Museum, Liberty Bell, Major League Baseball facilities, hospitals, schools, homes, and international hotel brands
- CARB Certified (ozone free)
- Technology is designed, engineered, and produced in the U.S.A.
Items to Consider
Are you wondering if your home or business needs ductwork repair or installation?
- Is someone in your home suffering from allergy symptoms?
- Do you ever smell pet odors, smoking odors, musty smells, or cooking odors in your home?
- Do you want to reduce mold, pet dander, pollen, or dust in your home?
- Do people get sick often in your home?
- Want to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on surfaces such as kitchen countertops and bathrooms?
If you answered YES to one or any of these questions, your household would benefit by installing an Air Scrubber.
Why Choose Us For Ductwork?
There are numerous reasons why you should hire Air Shield Heating & Cooling to repair, maintain, and replace ductwork in your home. Here are a few of the main reasons:
- We offer 24-hour emergency service.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, open holidays.
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have maintenance, service, and installation technicians on staff that have been in the heating and cooling business for 30 years collectively.
- We offer FREE Estimates.
- We have competitive pricing.
- We offer diagnostic testing.
- We have a Preventive Maintenance Program.
- We have excellent customer service
- We answer the phones and are reliable.
If your heating and cooling system is not operating correctly or the system has stopped completely, give us a call at 941-776-6095 | 813-644-3806 or contact us for a diagnostic service call. We will get your system up and running as quickly as possible.