Florida summers can see outside temperatures that reach into the 90s and sometimes triple digits! It is crucial to have the ability to cool down inside. At Air Shield Heating & Cooling, we believe a quality air conditioning system should work correctly at all times to keep you comfortable indoors. Our Florida summer heat takes its toll on residents and visitors throughout the state. We provide expert air conditioning services to local homeowners from Riverview to Sarasota.
What We Offer
Here are the services that we offer to homeowners:
- Air Conditioning Emergency Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair Services
- 24/7 Service
- Fully stocked truck with parts
- Free Quotes Upfront
- Professional Installations
- Warranty on Labor
- Experienced with all Makes and Models
- Maintenance Plan
- Check-up inspections
Air Conditioning Installation
When you are in need of a new air conditioning system, you will feel the heat in your home immediately. We offer air conditioning installation services to homeowners in need of an air conditioning system, including new installations and replacements.
One of the most common types of air conditioning systems that we install is a central air conditioning system. These systems are highly effective at monitoring and maintaining temperatures throughout your home. You can even monitor individual rooms.
We provide you with a FREE estimate or a second opinion for air conditioning installation. At Air Shield Heating & Cooling, we are a family business that understands your family’s comfort.
Air Conditioning Repair Services
Like any mechanical device, an air conditioning system can break down after years of use or not maintaining the system properly. When that happens, you’ll want the best air conditioning repair technicians available to service your equipment. Air Conditioning units are a necessity in our lives, especially as the summer season approaches, that is why it is vital to ensure proper functionality.
If your Air Conditioning system is no longer working or is not working effectively, we can come out to diagnose and fix the issue. Our professional installers are professionally trained, and we have performed HVAC installation and repairs for years providing high-quality services.
Understanding Your Air Conditioning
Air conditioning equipment not only cools your home, but it also controls the humidity level and cleans the air that you breathe. An air conditioner can cool a home because it removes the heat from the indoor air and transfers it outdoors. A chemical refrigerant in the cooling system absorbs the unwanted heat and pumps it through a system of piping to the outside coil. The fan, located in the external unit, then blows the outside air over the hot coil, transferring heat from the refrigerant to the outdoor air.
For your peace of mind and convenience, Air Shield Heating & Cooling offers preventive maintenance Energy Savings Agreements for low-cost maintenance of residential and small business air conditioning equipment. Preventative care and inspections allow us to diagnose problems early, so there’s no interruption in your HVAC operations.
Researching whether to replace or repair?
Here are some questions to consider when researching whether to repair or replace your existing Florida air conditioning equipment:
- How old is your air conditioning system?
- How often does your current air conditioning system need repairs?
- Have your energy bills gone up?
- Do you have hot or cold spots in rooms in your home?
Air Conditioning Facts
Here are some facts about air conditioning systems.
- In the U.S., 84% of all homes have some form of air conditioning. The U.S. has more air conditioning systems than all of the other nations combined.
- It is more common in the U.S. for a home to have an air conditioning system than a dishwasher, garage, or dining room.
- Only 42% of homeowners call an HVAC professional to perform routine maintenance on their air conditioner. Air conditioners that receive regular HVAC maintenance can last 40% longer.
- Programmable thermostats save homeowners up to $180 per year. We can install one for you as soon as possible.
If your ductwork is old, or poorly fitting, you could lose 20% or higher of your cooling efficiency through leaks in your system’s ductwork. We specialize in ductwork repair and installation. Let us help you keep your home cool!
A trained technician can perform a diagnostic test to evaluate your cooling system, heating system, ductwork, and indoor air quality. Give us a call at 813-644-3806 | 941-776-6095 or email through our contact form to set up diagnostic testing for your home.